Welcome to San Pancho, Mexico! A Miss Melanie personal favorite known for it’s beautiful beaches, cute cafes, charming streets, surf breaks, and stunning sunsets.
– Experience Mexico’s vibrant culture and cuisine
– Enjoy the warm sunshine and long stretch of sandy beaches
– Idyllic breaks for surfing and paddle boarding alike
– Picturesque sunsets and epic views
– Feel at home in this peaceful and welcoming community
The perfect mix of yoga, paddle boarding, surfing, relaxation, and adventure
- 7 days + 6 nights in our luxe jungle accommodations
- 6 breakfasts, 3 lunches, & 3 dinners prepared by our amazing in house private chef
- Daily yoga / stretching / guided meditation
- 2 professional surf lessons
- 2 SUP excursions
- Private whale watching excursion
- Salsa dancing class
- Guided coastal hike to Sayulita
- Your yoga and adventure guides: Melanie & Desi
- All yoga, SUP, and surf equipment
- Transportation to and from included activities
– Experience authentic San Pancho. Treat yourself to paradise.
– Locally decorated with handmade furniture and art
– Short 15- minute stroll to the ocean
– Rejuvinate in the natural bio-pool and outdoor lounge space
– Beautifully curated private and shared suite options
– Move freely in our spacious yoga palapa
!Bienvenidos a México!
Experience paradise through yoga, surfing, SUP, Mexico’s famous cuisine, dance, art, and so much more.
Feel connected to your body through various forms of daily movement. Love an active vacation? This is the trip for you!
Whether you’re traveling solo or with a friend, you’ll find a supportive space here, filled with enthusiastic, kind, and goofy individuals.
Our private chef will prepare delicious meals full of nourishment and flavor…and a little spice. We can cater to dietary needs and restrictions.
Miss Melanie Yoga x Sunshine Surf Retreats goes to Mexico!
Joy & tacos guaranteed!
UPCOMING TRIP: FEBRUARY 3 – 9, 2024
Prices above are listed as per-person.
Can I attend Solo? Can I attend with my friend/partner/family member?
Of course! Come solo or with a friend or two or four. Let us know when you are booking if you want to share a room with a specific member.
What if I am not interested in surfing?
No problem, we encourage you to give it a try but if it’s not your jam, Mexico is absolutely stunning and lively. We are so much more than your average retreat.
How many people are on the retreat?
Our retreats are anywhere from 7-12 guests plus 2 retreat guides.
Are there any requirements?
Must be at least 18+
Must know how to swim
Must have positive attitude
Do I need to be a yogi or good surfer?
Absolutely not! As long as you’re looking for an active retreat filled with yoga, SUP, surfing, hiking, and even a salsa dance class, this is for you. We welcome various backgrounds of fitness.
What is NOT included?
- Airport transportation
What Should I Pack?
Everyone is different and we will send a detailed packing list once you have booked but here are some helpful reminders:
Bathing suit or board shorts + rashguard
Activewear/ yoga wear
Socks and underwear
Sandals or flip flops
Hat or sun protection
Athletic/ strappy water shoes shoes for hiking
Personal Toiletries & Medication
Sunscreen (reef-safe recommended)
Natural insect repellent
Emergency contact information
Flight ticket information
Do I need to bring my own yoga mat, paddle board or surfboard?
No, a yoga mat, SUP board, and surfboard will be provided for you.
What airport should I fly into?
We recommend flying into Puerto Vallarta. The airport is called Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR). PVR is only about a 30-40 minute drive to San Pancho (also known as San Francisco) where our jungle villa is located. We can book you transportation at an additional cost or give you details on how to take the bus if you’re feeling adventurous.
Money & Currency
The official currency of Mexico is the Peso. There are a variety of ATMs in the PVR airport right before you exit. Cash is ideal for small purchases like souvenirs, snacks, and tips for staff. Do not forget to notify your bank that you will be traveling!